WWC's Urban Fashion Show brought a very unique experience to Houston.
Filled with excitement and a blue chip list of guests the When Worlds Collide Urban fashion show truly set the bar high when it comes to fashion shows, yet it was but a preview of what's to come
“This time the venue was an industrial warehouse space in Houston with its original brick walls, exposed iron ducts and metal beams that was built in the 1950’s as a rice mill.
This one-of-a-kind structure was home to the coolest, most daring fashion show Houston ever saw
ENGOMICHU Is a Peruvian-American Fashion Brand, whom along with ISREL FONSCA joined forces and gave Houston something unique.
Several elements came together to create not just a fashion show, but a very unique fashion experience.
- 2 INCREDIBLE Fashion Designers
- 15 Models
- An aerial dancer , Nikki Knockout
- Fire Dancers.
- A fantastic live band . GYPSY MULLET
- A fabulous DJ. Goldline Entertainment
- A light show to be remembered. MSU Production
- COMPLEMENTARY BEER, courtesy of KARBACH BREWING CO.
Check out what you missed!